Aalto Property Solutions is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (the NPP).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The types of personal information held by Aalto Property Solutions includes the following:
1. The obtaining of information from sellers in relation to the marketing and sale of real estate properties and businesses.
2. The collection and use of information from internal and external databases of comparable sales, listing prices, rental yields and business sales or practices in order to appraise the value of other properties and businesses and in order to assist in the marketing of those properties and businesses;
3. Information from purchasers and potential purchasers of properties and businesses.
4. Details of properties, owners and tenants used for the purpose of managing the leasing of both commercial and residential properties.
5. Data obtained from third parties for the use of marketing, selling and leasing real estate properties and businesses.
The main purposes for which Aalto Property Solutions agency holds information
Aalto Property Solutions holds the information referred to above for the primary purpose of enabling it to conduct the services that it provides to its customers, sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants and to enable it to market the provision of those services. In particular:
1. Aalto Property Solutions may collect information to enable it to provide services in connection with the sale or leasing of properties and businesses;
2. Information collected by Aalto Property Solutions may be used to provided advice to customers and prospective customers with respect to real estate and business agency matters;
3. Information collected by Aalto Property Solutions may be issued to assist with the delivery of services via the internet;
4. Aalto Property Solutions may undertake credit reference checks where we consider it appropriate to do so.
5. Information obtained from third parties, including the Valuer General's Office, the Land Titles Office, local councils and other organisations is used for the purpose of assisting the agency in the valuing, selling and leasing of properties and businesses;
6. Information obtained by Aalto Property Solutions is used for the purpose of marketing the services of the agency.
Providing Your Personal Information to Other Organisations
In providing our services to you, it may be necessary for us to provide personal information obtained from you to other organisations or parties that may utilise the information in order to perform their duties in relation to a real estate transaction.
Such organisations include other real estate agents, accountants and auditors, banks, mortgage originators, mortgage brokers, the other parties with whom you are dealing in your real estate transactions, printers and mailing services, insurers, settlement agents, conveyancers, solicitors, tradesmen, service providers, REIWA, Landgate, Real Estate & Business Agents Supervisory Board and other government agencies.
Your personal information is only provided to other parties to the extent necessary to enable us to provide our services or to comply with our legal obligations and to assist other parties to carry out their duties in relation to a transaction.
If you consent to us doing so, we may provide you with information from time to time about services or products available to you from Aalto Property Solutions or other businesses with whom we have a relationship.
Your consent to our providing this information to you will be implied unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive this information.
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. If the information is incorrect, you have the right to require us to amend the information.
Further information regarding privacy matters
If an individual wishes to make a complaint about Aalto Property Solutions’ activities in relation to privacy or obtain more information about the way in which this agency manages personal information it holds, the individual should make immediate contact with this real estate agency's designated Privacy Officer is Jaci Harper.
Jaci Harper can be contacted as follows:
Aalto Property Solutions
PO Box 146
Leederville WA 6903
Phone: 08 9443 3223